Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
Definitions and Scope of Agreement :
For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words shall have the following meanings: (a) “The Company” shall mean FacilityKart.Com (b) “The Customer” shall mean the person or organization for whom the Company agrees to carry out works &/or supply materials. The Vendor/Employee shall mean the representative appointed by the Company.
FacilityKart is a household solution provider company that works with a team of independent servicemen registered on its network. A serviceman is registered on our network only after he qualifies our quality parameters, and we regularly monitors the quality of the servicemen, FacilityKart does not take responsibility for the work done by the independent servicemen.
The invoice will be generated by FacilityKart.com on behalf of the serviceman who visits your home/office.
Before signing this terms & conditions you are entitled to agree that the visiting technician is coming from our reliable network of vendors. But the rest is assured by Company that the tech is completely cross verified.
The Company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion. Where the Company agrees to carry out works for the Customer those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of Company at its absolute discretion.
FacilityKart representative will let you know only the estimated rate over a call, or through website/app. This rates are liable to change after tech’s visit.
FacilityKart’s rate can be revised in the following circumstances:—
- If after submission of the estimate it is discovered that further works need to be carried out which were not anticipated when the estimate was prepared .
- If after submission of the estimate there is an increase in the price of materials.
- If after submission of the estimate it is discovered that there was a manifest error when the estimate was prepared.
- If after submission of the estimate the Customer instructs the Company (whether orally or in writing) to carry out additional works not referred to in the estimate.
The Company shall not be bound by any estimates given orally or in which manifest errors occur.
The Company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work done by the vendor. Vendor holds the complete responsibility for it.
If, after the Company shall have carried out the works, the Customer is not wholly satisfied with the works then the Customer shall give notice in writing(or over firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 Days to the Company & shall afford the Company, and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate. The Customer accepts that if he fails to notify the Company as aforesaid then the Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
The Guarantee shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 7 Days from the date of completion with the manufacturer’s warranty in force.
The Guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by the Company is: (a) Subject to misuse or negligence.
(b) Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than a Company operative.
(c) The Company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by the Customer & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
Does not comes under Warranty/Guarantee:
- Any non-related faults arising from recommended work which has not been undertaken by the company will not be guaranteed.
- The company will not guarantee any work in respect of blockages in waste & drainage systems, electric short circuit repairing etc.
- The company will not guarantee any work undertaken on instruction from the customer & against the written or verbal advice of the operative/engineer.
- Work is guaranteed only in respect of work directly undertaken by the company & payment in full has been made. The company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed or where recommended work has not been carried out.
- Work will not carry a guarantee where the customer has been notified by the operative either verbally or indicated in ticked boxes or in Comments/ Recommendations of any other related work which requires attention.
- Where the Company agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & the Company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
Anything wrong done by the vendor’s employees on the customer/client site is the sole responsibility of vendor. Company is not responsible for any wrong done by vendor or his employee at the client site.
The Company shall be entitled to fully recover costs or damages from any vendor/operative/engineer/contractor whose negligence or faulty workmanship results in the Company being made liable for those damages or rectification of the work.
Collection of non-stock items is chargeable but:
(a) Time must be kept to a minimum & reasonable.
(b) The Customer must be informed wherever possible when the operative leaves the premises.
(c) If the collection time is likely to exceed 60 minutes the customer must be additionally informed of the circumstances.
(d) For second visit or round trip in the same day. Total estimate cost greater than 500 free. RS. 50 Per second visit on less than 500.
Invoices are due for payment immediately upon delivery to the Customer. Any part of that invoice which remains unpaid shall carry interest at the rate of 4% over the base rate until payment in full is received by the Company.
Where the date &/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the Company with the Customer, then the Company shall use its best endeavors to ensure that the operative shall attend on the date & at the time agreed. However, the Company accepts no liability in respect of the non attendance or late attendance on site of the operative/engineer or for the late or non delivery of materials.
The Customer shall accept sole liability to discharge the Company’s account unless he/she discloses to the Company when initially instructing the Company to carry out work &/or supply materials that he/she is acting on behalf of a third party (including, but not limited to, a Limited Company or partnership) & receiving a written estimate) the name of the third party appears on the written estimate.
If the Customer cancels their instructions prior to any work being carried out or materials supplied then the Customer shall be liable for any related expenditure together with the profit that would have been made by the Company had the work been carried out &/or materials supplied in accordance with such instructions.
These terms & conditions may not be released, discharges, supplemented, interpreted, varied or modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company & by the Customer. Further, these terms & conditions shall prevail over any terms & conditions used by the Customer or contained or set out or referred to in any documentation sent by the Customer to the Company; by entering into a contact with the Company the Customer agrees irrevocably to waive the application of any such terms & conditions.
The Company shall only be liable for rectifying works completed by the Company & shall not be held responsible for ensuing damage or claims resulting from this or other work overlooked or subsequently requested & not undertaken at that time. These terms & conditions & all contacts awarded between the Company & Customer shall be governed & construed in accordance with Indian law & shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gurgaon, Haryana.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.